Write about a situation or experience that demonstrates your best characteristic or quality.

Write about a situation or experience that demonstrates your best characteristic or quality.

  It was 10th May 2016.Our teacher walked into the class and announced,"today I am going to show you your checked exam papers."My heart was trembling furiously.As the paper was handed over to me , I opened it with shivering hands."100 out of 100 marks,"read the heading in red ink.However,this feat was not a source of relief.
  My thoughts traced back towards the day of 3rd April 2016, five days before the commencement of our annual exams.The last period ended and the sound of the college bell pierced through my ears.As usual ,i packed up my bag and headed for my home.As I was moving through the parking area ,Mr Imran our mathematics teacher,stormed past me carrying a heap of files.As he sat in his car,he accodently dropped a page on the floor.I tried to inform him but he rushed his car out of the college.
I picked up the page and took it to my house I placed it on the living room table and gave a sweeping glance at its heading.A shock of disbelief went down my spine.It was a copy of our upcoming mathematics exam.Wild thoughts started roaming through my mind."This page could prove to be a ticked to my success",I thought.However,a part of me believed that using the page would not be the right thing to do.
  Nevertheless, I used that page to prepare for my exam.On exam day,as I expected,I comfortably sailed through all the questions and the exam proved to be a breeze.
 But now,as I held my paper before my eyes,a surge of guilt swept through me.I felt that I did not deserve those marks.So with quivering feet,I walked over to Mr.Imran's desk.I held back my fear,took a deep breath and told the truth to Mr.Imran.
 He stared at me with a peculiar expression.Whether it was anger disbelief or both I was unable to understand.But I knew that he was upset."You know that I will have to fail you after this",he murmered."Yes Sir,but it will be better than living with the guilt of cheating",I replied.Mr.Imran sighed and wrote a large 'F' over my paper.The ground slipped away from beneath me.As Mr.Imran left, he palted at my back and whispered,"You did well,Son".His words relieved my sorrow and I was delighted that I had spoken the truth.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Farewell Speech - Saying goodbye to Friends

A Changing Life

Importance of 3D Printing